Magic On Ice – Mastercard Discount Promo
Posted: October 24, 2018 - 12:00PM
Use your Mastercard Credit and Debit Card and SAVE 20% on Magic On Ice Tickets.
1. The Magic On Ice Mastercard Discount Promo (“Promo”) is open to all principal and supplementary holders of Mastercard Credit and Debit cards issued in the Philippines (“Cards”) (“Cardholders”). Cardholders whose accounts are suspended or terminated are not eligible to join.
2. Promo period is from October 24, 2018 to November 9, 2018 (“Promo Period”). Transactions must be made within the Promo Period to avail of the discount.
3. During the Promo Period, Mastercard Credit and Debit Card Cardholders can enjoy 20% discount on Magic On Ice tickets.
4.Tickets shall be valid on the following show schedules and seat categories:
5. The Promo is valid for purchase of a maximum of ten (10) tickets per transaction of the Mastercard Credit and Debit card holder.
6. The offer is non-negotiable and not convertible to cash.
7. Offer is available through online via www.ticketnet.com.ph. Use promo code: MC2018ILUSIO
8. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ticketnet or Magic On Ice: Ilusio promotion and discount
9. Discounted ticket is valid only for the Event, Seat Section, Date & Time for which it was issued and cannot be refunded, exchanged or replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed.
10. Mastercard shall not be obliged to replace any misplaced, lost or stolen ticket.
11. Mastercard is not an agent of Ticketnet and accepts no liability or the quality of goods and services provided by the merchant under this Promo. Mastercard shall be free from any liability, loss, damage, etc. that may be suffered by the Mastercard credit and debit cardholder who intended to participate participated in the said Promo.
12. Any dispute concerning the products and services of Ticketnet shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Ticketnet.
13. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Promo, the decision of Mastercard as concurred with by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) shall be final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17248 Series of 2018